- Refunds: There will be no refunds made for absences or voluntary withdrawals. Under special conditions, refunds for full sessions may be granted less nonrefundable deposit amount. If available, you may change which weeks you are registered for at any time. If you are unable to change weeks, ASM will issue a credit in the amount paid for any future program registration.
- We reserve the right to close registration for full sessions and to cancel those under enrolled.
- Space will not be held for participants unless full deposit payment is made.
- One make-up sessions are available once per session and used before the end of the session period. Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for info regarding make-up times.
- The program reserves the right to reschedule classes due to unforeseen events.
- Registration is available even after a session has already started. However in such cases, participants must sign up in person for the remaining sessions and pay only a prorated amount.
- Tennis classes will be cancelled due to weather! Make-up classes will then be given to all participants please contact 703.505.5846 for weather cancellation.
- I give permission for American Sports Management to use any photos/video taken during class in which myself or my child may appear in.
- American Sports Management will be given permission to use these photos/videos in print (on advertisements or marketing materials), on the web site, or other affiliated or sponsored web sites.
- For Private, Semi-Private, Group Lessons: We customize our lessons and programs for the needs of the players and this relationship is necessary for improvement and accountability for both players and our coaches. For this reason, ASM requires 24 hours notice for a player to be granted a make-up for all tennis lessons (private, semi-private, and group lessons). If notice is not given within 24 hours, the player will be billed for the lesson.
I, the undersigned (self, parent or guardian) certify that the participant is in good and sufficient health to participate in the program and recreational activities at American Sports Management. I understand and accept that the risk of injury is possible while playing and practicing tennis and while participating in recreational activities.
In order that I or my child (children) may receive necessary medical treatment in the event of an illness or injury. I hereby authorize the program staff of the American Sports Management to act in my or my child’s (children’s) best interest according to the staff’s best judgment in any emergency.
I release the program staff from any and all responsibility for any injury which I or my child (children) may sustain arising out of participation in this program.